The Wylies

The Wylies

Thursday, June 7, 2012

New to Blogs

I have finally decided that it is time to start a blog. I suppose there are a few reasons that I feel like the time has come:
1. Everyone is doing it (which, as we know, is a great reason to do anything)
2. It will let people stay up to date on what is going on in our lives without actually needing to talk to us in person. (highly overrated)
3. It will feel like I am keeping a journal, even if I am not.
4. Elliot just keeps getting cuter, so I will be able to show off some pictures of him on here. (lets face it that is a great reason, and really the only one I need)
So, here we go. I am guessing that the entries and pictures and set-up, etc. of this blog will improve as I get used to it, and learn any tricks that may exist. So, for now, be patient with me as I learn, and hopefully this will turn into something that you will enjoy! (If not, lets just hope I enjoy creating it)

2 comments:

  1. So so so excited!!!! I love our blog:) I'm excited for pictures so post some soon :)

    ReplyDelete