The Wylies

The Wylies

Saturday, June 30, 2012

7 months, and he's CLIMBING!

Time flies!  Elliot is 7 months old now.  He just keeps getting bigger.  We went over to Grandma's to play, and he loved playing the piano!  He has also started climbing the last couple days.  He'll climb over me if I'm in his way, or over toys, or up onto my lap.  Yesterday I took some picture of him getting into his toy basket.  He pulled himself up onto his knees and went digging through it to find what he wanted.  I wish he would slow down a little bit.  He definitely keeps me on my toes! 

Playin the piano with Grandma

I guess if he can find his own toys now, that will save me the trouble!
He thinks this is a pretty cool trick.  Look at all the stuff I found that I couldn't get to before!

I'll always know which toys are his favorite!





No comments:

Post a Comment